Anabolic Estrogen Steroids Hormones L-Epinephrine Hydrochloride / Racepinephrine HCl CAS 55-31-2
- Manufacturer: Dewael
- Product Assay: 99%+
- Appearance:White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
- Place of Origin: China
- Certification: SGS,ISO9001,GMP
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10g
- Packaging Details: Discreet ways of packing for Customs pass guaranteed
- Delivery Time: Within 12 hours after receiving your payment
- Payment Terms: Western Union, MoneyGram,Bitcoin,Bank Transfer
- Shipping: EMS,DHL,Fedex,UPS,TNT and so on.
- Policy: Re-Shipping Policy
- Supply ability: 500-600kg/month
Anabolic Estrogen Steroids Hormones L – Epinephrine Hydrochloride / Racepinephrine HCl CAS 55-31-2
Product name:L-Epinephrine Hydrochloride
Alias: (-)-3,4-Dihydroxy-alpha-((methylamino)methyl)benzyl alcohol hydrochloride; (R)-4-(1-Hydroxy-2-(methylamino)ethyl)-1,2-benzenediol hydrochloride;Adrenalin chloride
Purity : 99%
CAS : 55-31-2
Einecs No: 200-230-3
MF : C9H14ClNO3
MW : 219.67
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Appearance: White crystal powder
Storage: Shading, confined preservation
Delivery time : Within 24 hours upon receipt of payment
Delivery: EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS
Usage : The product is a kind of medicine to adrenaline, hemostatic medicine, can the heart, blood vessels, excited contraction, used to smooth muscle relaxation bronchial grams, the bronchus asthma estimates allergic, cardiac arrest and first aid.
Adrenaline hydrochloride is a vasoactive drug of anti shock, for the rescue of cardiac arrest and allergic shock, can also be used for other allergic diseases (such as asthma, urticaria) treatment. Combined with local anesthetics favorable local hemostasis and prolong the effect of medicine.
L-Epinephrine hydrochloride is the active sympathomimetic hormone from the ADRENAL MEDULLA. It stimulates both the alpha- and beta- adrenergic systems, causes systemic VASOCONSTRICTION and gastrointestinal relaxation, stimulates the HEART, and dilates BRONCHI and cerebral vessels. It is used in ASTHMA and CARDIAC FAILURE and to delay absorption of local ANESTHETICS.
Epinephrine Hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt of the naturally occurring sympathomimetic amine with vasoconstricting, intraocular pressure-reducing, and bronchodilating activities. By stimulating vascular alpha-adrenergic receptors, epinephrine causes vasoconstriction, thereby increasing vascular resistance and blood pressure. When administered in the conjunctiva, this agent binds to alpha-adrenergic receptors in the iris sphincter muscle, resulting in vasoconstriction, a decrease in the production of aqueous humor, and a lowering of intraocular pressure. Through its beta1 receptor-stimulating actions, epinephrine increases the force and rate of myocardial contraction and relaxes bronchial smooth muscle, resulting in bronchodilation .
1) Epinephrine Hcl is used in emergencies to treat very serious allergic reactions to insect stings, drugs, or other substances. Epinephrine acts quickly to improve breathing, stimulate the heart, raise a dropping blood pressure, reverse hives, and reduce swelling of the face, lips, and throat.
2) Epinephrine Hcl is a vasoactive drug of anti shock, for the rescue of cardiac arrest and allergic shock, can also be used for other allergic diseases treatment. Combined with local anesthetics favorable local hemostasis and prolong the effect of medicine.
3) L-Epinephrine Hcl used in the local administration, vascular contraction to alleviate binding membrane hyperemia, and surface control of skin and mucosa bleeding
4) L-Epinephrine Hcl Used for the treatment of hypoglycemia.
5) L-Epinephrine Hcl used in: The correction is mainly caused by the low cardiac output syndrome after extracorporeal circulation
6) L-Epinephrine Hcl added to the local anesthetic solution can prolong the time of spinal nerve block
7) L-Epinephrine Hcl heal severe allergic reactions, such as anaphylactic shock, relieve bronchial spasm, urticaria, angioneurotic edema, skin pruritus;
8) L-Epinephrine Hcl used in relaxation of bronchial smooth muscle, to relieve bronchial spasm, control asthma
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Identification||By UV, To match with working standard||Complies|
|Related Substances||Not more than the reference solution (0.05%)||Complies|
|Loss on drying||<0.5%||0.15%|
|Resiue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Conclusion||Conforms Specifications of Enterprise Standard.|