West Union Account Payment option Details:
West union is aimed to pay between relatives and friend, not for business use.
Cuz it is very convenient and fast to pay by small payment, it is widely used and accepted.
When you pay for money, pls claim as sending money to your friend not for business use, Otherwise they will not allow the money to send successfully.
Western Union Account Details:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
Kindly Remind:Pls ask us for the update West union account .Our quotation is for the quotation of order value,not include the money transfer commission.
How to proceed a order by Western Union?
1: Make your purchase List, calculate your payment amount.
PS: Total Value of the Order = Raws Price + Freight Cost (Gross weight below 500 grams cost US$50 for a parcel)
2: Send correct money amount to the west union account.
3: Contact us with MTCN number (10 Digit) ,Payment Amount and Currency or screenshort of the payment pages.
4: Contact us with your order list of products, amount, and shipping info.
You have three options when using Western Union to Send Money:
- Visit WesternUnion.com (Click Here to Learn How to Send Money Online with Western Union.)
• Log in to your profile. If you don’t have a profile, register for free
• Choose the Money in Minutes service.
• Enter your receiver’s name and address.
• Pay with your credit or debit card
• You’ll get a confirmation by email.
- Visit a Western Union Agent Location
• Search for an agent location near you. (Click Here to Search)
• Complete the Send Money form. Ask your agent if you need assistance. They will require a valid ID.
• Give the agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee). You can pay with cash, a debit card or credit card.3. Send Money by Phone
• Call 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227).
• Talk to an agent about using the Money in Minutes service.
• Pay with a credit or debit card
• Save your tracking number (MTCN).
Once payment has been sent, reply to this email with the following information:
• 10 Digit MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
• Sender’s First name (name of the person who paid money)
• Sender’s Last name (last name of the person who paid money)
• City and Country where it was wired from
• Exact amount and currency wired (not including the Western Union fee)
• Order Number
• Complete postal address (if it differs from the previously specified when ordering)Media
• Send Money Using Western Union’s Website
• Send Money at Western Union Location